Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
7,477 Posts
I'm 99% sure that the intercooler deflector panels you're referring to don't actually bolt to the undertray, the plastic scrivets go through the lower lip of the front bumper to hold them on.

In fact change that to 100% cos for all the times I've had the front undertray off I've never had to remove the deflector fixings.

Can see your thinking but it's not the case sadly - would be the same for other people running the non-Mountune Pro Alloy IC, and DS induction kits too as they recommend removing the deflector on that side.

With losing 2 front undertrays you've either been very unlucky or somethings gone amiss when they've been fitted

·
Banned
7,477 Posts
In my capacity as resident 'Bumper Undertray Expert (pre-facelift division)' (I'm not worthy
) it looks like some of the metal clips which hold the undertray to the lower lip of the bumper may be missing. There should be 3 of then sperad across the front section of the undertray. I posted info on this recently, bear with me to see if I can find it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.