Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've had my ST for a few weeks now and after looking on askmid yesterday and checking on some insurance websites the model comes up as
FORD FOCUS ST3 (260) when I insured the car I gave the insurance company the reg and nothing was said about the model it was also never mentioned when we bought the car.

Is there anyway of finding out if it has been upgraded?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
You could PM dave @ mountune as they are a sponsor on here and ask him, but another way to check is have a look at the boost gauge when you put you foot down and if its had a remap it will boost into the red. Also the only way to tell is under the bonnet you should have a black pro alloy intercooler if its been mountune'd. Just PM Dave though and he will tell you for sure.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks just been and had a look I dont have the black intercooler so looks like it might of been registered wrong, oh well looks like i'll just have to save for it

·
Registered
379 Posts
it might be that the person on the other end has selected the wrong one, as when u do quotes online now it does have a 225 option and 260 option. if you ring them up again u may get a bit knocked off!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts