Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a good day today at Jacksons. MOT, service, MP260 + cat back and four new Michelin pilots to help along the way

Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive design Vehicle door Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Wood Asphalt Road surface Sculpture Gas Electric blue Metal Tin Hood Automotive tire Bumper Grille Automotive exterior Bumper Packing materials Automotive exterior Gas Automotive tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive tire Grille Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Bumper Automotive exterior White Black Automotive tire Gesture Hood Tire Car Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

Coming back home had to be steady, very cold and damp. Bit of a blast down the duel carriageway and it just pulls & pulls. Went to Merry Hill tonight, and this could be a real points collector. Exhaust sound great, just what I was after. In fact there was an RS in today as well, and my ST sounded identical so well pleased. No drone at 70-80. The tyres have made a huge difference. I had a couple of Bridgstones on the back. One was knackered, the other incorrect rating, while the two on the front were China's finest. All on the car when I bought 14 months ago I hasten to add. I thought what's the point in having the 260 and trying to appreciate with two bits of
on the front. Very pleased all round, can't fault Jacksons 4 hours and all done. Can't wait for the summer months for some good days out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apparently the 260 software also activates the shift light on all pre 03/2009 models....

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
Glad your pleased Jono.
Nothing like the feeling when you first put your foot down after a remap

Have fun dude.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Brings back memories, I had the 260 done and exactly the same scenario whereby it was too damp and cold to really try it out for quite some time afterwards.

A great package tho - really opens the car up and the exhaust is not in your face until you start giving it beans

1 - 20 of 80 Posts