Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good especially with the mountune mats, if yours was grey I would swear our cars were cloned!! Is that a face mask dangling down from the stereo controls on the steering column
Indeed they are mate!

Got to be prepared for anything these days and the indicator stalk is a superb place to hang them from as they're easily accessible, maybe I should get some mountune decals for them? So they match the interior?

Very nice, must have added at least 50bhp as well I recon.
50bhp?.....more like 100bhp!!

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Indeed they are mate!

Got to be prepared for anything these days and the indicator stalk is a superb place to hang them from as they're easily accessible, maybe I should get some mountune decals for them? So they match the interior?

50bhp?.....more like 100bhp!!
No need to buy some Mountune decals for them, just buy the black masks. They go with the interior perfectly! 👍🤣

·
Premium Member
Nick - Mk3.5 FL ST3 Moondust Silver
5,709 Posts
I remember a time not that long ago if you walked into a shop or petrol station all masked up & face covered you would be expecting them to call the Police thinking you were going to rob them. There were even signs in some petrol stations asking people to remove face coverings & motorbikers to remove crash lids for this reason.

Now if you are NOT covered up you get treated like a leper or told to get out!!

Cartoon Gesture Art Illustration Fictional character

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts