Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to Dave today and he said if they had enough interest that mountune would consider Floor mats for the Focus. The mountune Fiesta ones are available at the mountune shop and look decent.

Just wondered if anyone else would be interested, the Fiesta ones are reasonably priced.

·
Registered
77 Posts
QUOTE(BennThePig @ 5 Nov 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If I could afford a Montune I would defo buy the matching matts maybe s link to the Fiesta matts would help??

If I had a motorbike in my garage I couldnt afford a mountune or an ST.

But then if I had your bike ( as in your signature strip ), mountune probably woulldn't thrill me.

·
Registered
136 Posts
QUOTE(STMATT @ 5 Nov 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If I had a motorbike in my garage I couldnt afford a mountune or an ST.

But then if I had your bike, mountune probably woulldn't thrill me.

Ha ha ha Matt your confused she doesn't live in my garage its far to dusty in their with the dogs beds, she's under a sheet in the hallway of my house lol.

And your right I love my ST but nothin this side of 100K car wise would touch my bike thats why I will prob end up keeping it pretty standard.................................who am I kidding I already have a list of "wants " as long as my arm and their pretty long!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
QUOTE(BennThePig @ 5 Nov 2009, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ha ha ha Matt your confused she doesn't live in my garage its far to dusty in their with the dogs beds, she's under a sheet in the hallway of my house lol.

And your right I love my ST but nothin this side of 100K car wise would touch my bike thats why I will prob end up keeping it pretty standard.................................who am I kidding I already have a list of "wants " as long as my arm and their pretty long!!

Actually she wouldnt be in mine either! I always fancied a Ducatti and if I ever get to the point where I have one , she will be in my lounge! Your also right about the dogs if I had any they'd be in the garage.

·
Registered
252 Posts
As Matt has said, if there's enough demand we'll get them sorted for you.

They're a very high quality mat, a lot of the Fiesta owners who have them are raving about them... and of course I'd do a discount on the first sets for FocusSTOC members as well...

·
Registered
29 Posts
New cars come with "luxury mats" as standard. To be fair they seem to be good, but don't have the silver badge shown in the brochure. I just ordered two sew on ST badges for £4 each via eBay. If they look good enough I'll get my local dry cleaners to sew them on, position tba. The yellow Mountune may be prone to dirt damage in cars that get used every day. On the Mountune theme, I put the Mountune badge on the back of my car just under the ST badge, but I'm a little worried some Muppet will try to nick it and damage my paint work.

I am a little disappointed about the cut outs in the drivers' foot well for the mat holders - bit naff all things considered. I'm going to look at what can be added as a backing plate / pad to stop the cut-outs dropping through the penetrations. If I find an easy solution I post it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE([email protected] @ 5 Nov 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As Matt has said, if there's enough demand we'll get them sorted for you.

They're a very high quality mat, a lot of the Fiesta owners who have them are raving about them... and of course I'd do a discount on the first sets for FocusSTOC members as well...

Dave how many orders would you need for them to be viable for you.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.