Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my first post. I am looking to get the mountune conversion done and wondered if anyone could reccomend a dealer that they have used in the essex area. I live close to the romford area. I dont mind a bit of travelling as long as i get a dealer thats recomended by someone on this site.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I recommend Kernahan Ford. Bit of a drive, to just the other side of Oxford, but highly recommended on the forum. They are doing a special forum price at the moment, fitted for £1095, and they can do the conversion while you wait.

Kernahan Mountune 260 Kit & Exhaust Deal

Kernahan Ford
63-69 High Street
Witney
OXON
OX28 6HS
http://www.kernahan.co.uk

01993 703924

I got in contact with Allen's at Brentwood and they didn't even get back to me, and I personally wouldn't go to a Dagenham motors due to their reputation.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice. It looks like i'll be going to Oxford in the new year, Does anyone Know if the exhaust upgrade adds any more power ??

·
Registered
622 Posts
QUOTE(p5st3 @ 31 Dec 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the advice. It looks like i'll be going to Oxford in the new year, Does anyone Know if the exhaust upgrade adds any more power ??

you wont get any more power from the Exhaust. The Exahust is a Tad on the quietside so i got a Decat i have a video in my Signature. someone has not long ago posted a video on youtube with the exhaust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.