Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
14,372 Posts
Be warned mountune seem to have tendency to stop products after quite a short time after that model car has stopped production, and there appears to be no spares support then either, just something to bear in mind if you are looking to spend big.

· Registered
137 Posts
I was over the next few weeks going to buy the MP275 kit for my ST but now I'm trying to work out if I buy some of the parts that are on sale
would it work out a bit cheaper. Thinking of getting the induction kit but unfortunately the only inter coolers the have is in white which
might stick out a bit on a black ST.
Only thing I can't see is the tuning map, do they sell this separate?

· Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pity there's no FL275 kit yet, I see the inter cooler does not fit, what other parts would fit?
Josh fitted a PFL intercooler on to his FL. Not sure if it was a straight fit though. The map is the problem due to different ECU & calibration.

Cat back fits both and I would imagine the sports cat is the same. Short shift should fit. Unsure on anything else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.