Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi all

I have had a word with Dave at Mountune HQ, Hutton Essex, and if 5 people are interested he will supply and fit the 260 upgrade, at Mountune HQ for £1099 (Inc vat and Fitting)

The upgrade normally costs £1119.83 plus fitting.

Dave doesnt normally offer the fitting service but said he would for a group of 5 members

Anybody interested?

Come on you know you want to.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The deal is just for the 260 upgrade mate.

I dont really want to start changing the goal posts and ask Dave different prices for different jobs etc.

Once there are 5 people interested i will see what date is good for Dave at Mountune.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No mate its a special price for HQ fitting only.

It may be a long drive down, but it would be a great drive home

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm so tempted by that but two things are stopping me.

1. It's a long drive from Newcastle.
2. I don't get the car til "sometime in May".

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I imagine it's quite a big outlay even with the discount for 5 members to all commit at once (well worth it though!)

I'd be interested in a bulk buy for 5 cat backs though having already converted, myself

·
Registered
611 Posts
I may be interested. I contacted my insurance and they want about £100 a year more for the upgrade, which is not too bad.
If the mod is fitted by Mountune, Is is still covered as a Ford approved mod and covered by the warranty, or does a dealer have to fit it for that?

·
Registered
252 Posts
We are a Ford dealer

I'll come up with something on cat-backs if there's the demand for it...

There's also a free sMug for anyone partaking in the 5 x ST260 upgrades...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
i may be interested but will see what the insurance company will charge me first.

in relation to cat backs - will i also have to fork out for a new system too, or will the original pipe suit/still do the job?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
i may be interested but will see what the insurance company will charge me first.

in relation to cat backs - will i also have to fork out for a new system too, or will the original pipe suit/still do the job?
The Mountune cat-back isn't essential for the conversion (I'm yet to get one myself) they just look and sound that bit better

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If we can get five confirmations before the end of March the price will be £1049!!!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
i just rang aviva insurance to get a quote..........................they wont insure the upgrade.

so i guess that is me out for now until unless i can find a decent insurance price. currently paying 280 sheets f/comp.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts