Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my dream science cat back taken off today at Mountune and a Mountune Cat back fitted, phew my ears have stopped ringing at last, ha. To be fair to dream science, one of the Mountune guys had a quick trip with me in the car and said that the horrible drone was probably down to tight exhaust rubber mounts somewhere, which subsequently allowed the vibrations to travel into the chassis. He did however agree with me that it was noisey. Having had the Mountune fitted, im enjoying driving my ST again. Its nice and quiet, but looks pretty much the same as when the dream science was fitted. The tail pipes look very similar.
Sorry about not replying to questions about my Dream Science Cat Back that was for sale, I have only just been able to get back onto this site. I had an offer and had to take it off Ebay, thanks to all those who enquired about it though. Happy motoring folks.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Glad you're enjoying the Mountune/Milltek exhaust. And that your ears are not ringing so much.

Thinking of getting this to add to my ST260 upgrade.

Didnt know Mountune fitted the exhaust....thats good to know.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad you're enjoying the Mountune/Milltek exhaust. And that your ears are not ringing so much.

Thinking of getting this to add to my ST260 upgrade.

Didnt know Mountune fitted the exhaust....thats good to know.
I may be wrong here, but Im sure that Dave said over the phone that usually they don't, but please don't hold me to that, would hate to lose somebody any business.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.