Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(Mart170 @ 12 Jan 2010, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've a feeling Loko has but he has an EO facelift, in fact I think that's his car on Mountune's website

i cant believe i only got a free keyring for letting them use that pic as well
{only kidding dave } top wheels though would definately recommend them

·
Registered
177 Posts
these are still a heavy wheel at 10kg. for the sake of 2 kg per wheel it aint worth bothering.been looking at some OZ ones with 6kg saving. think about it.imagine loosing the weight of 2 wheels? thats quite alot coz the standard alloys are
heavy. been looking into rebound rates. with alot lighter alloy it should make quite a difference to the way the car handles.

anyones views on this would be appreciated as these alloys arnt cheap

cheers Rob

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(STIOM @ 13 Jan 2010, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think they look wicked! Are they the same size as the standard ones? Might look into it.

as in 18" then yes , you also get a full set of black wheel nuts, the thing you dont get however is black locking nuts and the silver ones look
on a black wheel

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(Lancastrian @ 19 Jan 2010, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As Dennis says, it looks like a Team Dynamics wheel, the Pro-Race 1.2, but £2 cheaper per wheel.
thats what they are mate except they have had the lettering removed from the outside lip, actually come in a team dynamic box as well

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
Team Dynamics were doing some deals down at the autosport show, might be worth giving them a call.

I had a decent chat with them on the trade day.

They can drill wheels (if case they do not stock the style you want with your PDC) and paint them different colours if you are willing to wait a couple of weeks.

They also referb standard/non-Team Dynamic rims as well

My mate is getting some retro style 5 spokes drilled for his Lancer EvoI in gloss black

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.