Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well after having the car for 4 weeks and being in the body shop now for 5 five weeks we decided a welcome home present was in order so called Kerhnans today and in two weeks time getting the 260 kit and Eibachs fitted and OMG I cant wait

Just had to share

·
Registered
689 Posts
Well after having the car for 4 weeks and being in the body shop now for 5 five weeks we decided a welcome home present was in order so called Kerhnans today and in two weeks time getting the 260 kit and Eibachs fitted and OMG I cant wait

Just had to share
You'll be glad you did, money well spent

·
Registered
170 Posts
You'll be glad you did, money well spent
I couldn't tell you anything about a standard ST, but a Mountune is stunning mid range. I find the steering feedback a little poor tbh. Don't get me wrong, they do handle but it's hard to know whats going on.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Great plan for mods Dave - I'll be interested to see what you think of the Mountune kit, the Eibachs are of course brill

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had the Eibachs and Mountune downpipe and sports cat fitted at Kernahans today. great service as always. Top end pick-up is now much better and really compliments the Mountune 260 and Mountune cat back exhaust I already had on there. Just need to think what to mod next, bigger brakes or maybe the ATB I'm not really sure.

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts