Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4,433 Posts
Same here mate got my tickets about 2 weeks ago aswell
looks like i mite not be going then, my work mate ordered them friggin ages ago, but was a bit of a dummy and went through another company that says they won't be delivered until around 7 & 10 days before the event. have to get in contact with them and see whats going on!

· Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
normally events would send out tickets 7-14 days before the event
hope thats true spike.

the company says it is an official partner to silverstone or something along those lines, i'm guessing it just takes the money and reserves the tickets, then keeps the money in a high interest account until the last possibly moment, then wires it to silverstone and the tickets are sent out. but if i haven't heard anything 2moro i'm gona be wondering if this is true.

the most annoying thing is that we are paying more than we should be because we're paying a handling fee ontop of silverstones handling fee. takes the

but there we go its all paid for on a credit card so will hopefully be ok if it all goes pete tong.

· Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice one mate that's good to hear! You a Rossi fan??
just generally a motorsport fan, goin for a work mates birthday, thought there was going to be more than just me and him goin but oh well. he's a rossi fan though! i'll probably be supporting rossi and crutchlow, just a shame that crutchlow's sponsored by monster, so all his merchandise is plastered in it. you're a rossi fan i take it??

hopefully its going to be a bit of a mixed weekend of weather to make things more interesting!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.