Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer / garage in Essex where I can get the
MOT'd and serviced?

There is a garage near me in Rayleigh, but not sure what parts they will use during the service.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
hi storm are you refering to essex ford rayleigh weir ??
id not go there mate had a few issues with them so have other members !
how about AMD thurock they seem to get good reviews and do a good job ,dont think there too pricey either ,might be worth a quick call matey .
i used to use rates in grays town center ,they wer pretty good to be honest ,always willing to help where they could and i always came away feeling id not been had over !!

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Scott

I had mine done recently at AMD in Thurock, excellent job done and over and above the usual service levels

Mine was a 2 year and they changed the plugs as well and did a brake fluid change for £280.

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glenn...

I wouldn't go there at all !!!

I know a "local" garage that does it near me, but was unsure what parts they would stick in it!!

Si / Glenn.... cheers guys... I will give them a call

·
Registered
557 Posts
Give Dean a ring at Shepherd Motors in Great Baddow on 01245 477999. They can do the service and MOT. They did the first service on my car and they used to do a lot of work on the PF mag cars.

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Tigger390 @ 27 Nov 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Give Dean a ring at Shepherd Motors in Great Baddow on 01245 477999. They can do the service and MOT. They did the first service on my car and they used to do a lot of work on the PF mag cars.

Thank you, will call them and compare prices !!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Never use Essex Ford Rayleigh, Storm.

Had nothing but problems with them. When a top mount went they wouldnt fix it, coz i had Eibachs put on at AMD. They said they wasnt a Ford part. I even showed them the finnis code on the box. The reply was, "we'll get back to ya." Even had a private number to their warranty man. He never even picked up the phone. I so went down there and told them they were useless P
ks! Least AMD sorted it for me.

Also waiting for a front tow eye cover from their body shop at festival park, Bas Vegas. Its been a month in waiting. Gotta call last week to say they need to now check if its not been put on upside down
. The clips only go one way, and my cover is a normal Focus cover. And the chap looked at it and said, "yep thats deffo the wrong cover." So he sent the report in.

I have had it with Essex Ford. They are useless
!

Id always put people off of going there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts