Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people,

MOT due in march anybody in recommend a good place to take near hartlepool ?

loves and hugs

adam

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,488 Posts
2nd that!
John DOES NOT DO MOTs HE IS NOT AN MOT TESTER,the garage he sometimes works from is an MOT testing station and they would do it NOT john
could people please not post up that John is an mot tester as he is not and could get him in to trouble

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
John DOES NOT DO MOTs HE IS NOT AN MOT TESTER,the garage he sometimes works from is an MOT testing station and they would do it NOT john
could people please not post up that John is an mot tester as he is not and could get him in to trouble
Steady on Gordon, I don't think it says anywhere in this topic that John DOES MOTs, but he knows the relevant people who do.

Please feel free to delete my post if it causes that much offence.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Jees! Alright flower... don't pop a seel.

It is true John does not do MOT's, but he knows men who do!

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,488 Posts
I have worded the post this way because i have been asked in the past by JOHN to tell people that he doesn't do mot's and it may cause him problems,
it is not ment to cause anyone offence,and anytime anyone post's up hinting that he does i will post the same thing,sorry if it affends anyone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts