Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had these done from DMB last week. Something a little unique(well i have not seen anything like it posted here before). I am going to be honest and say that i like them but i am not 100% won over yet
But you guys can be the judges

Only had it done on the passenger side BTW.I think it just looks better on the one side IMO.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the comments guys
I wanted to make it a bit different by having one side only may be a little over the top having it on both sides.I am going to get something done on the front maybe a mini one on the lip above the grille(in white)

Oh and i want to thank Dave at DMB he did the job in 5 minutes and was really helpful when i was deciding how big i wanted them and what tilt would look good.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I like it too, as everyone else has said it's good that someone has dared to be different too. Until of course Ken Block Jumps into a Focus then everyone will jump on the band wagon! But think of it this way, you got in there first, you started 'the trend'

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
QUOTE(Johnc01932 @ 26 Jan 2010, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I like it too, as everyone else has said it's good that someone has dared to be different too. Until of course Ken Block Jumps into a Focus then everyone will jump on the band wagon! But think of it this way, you got in there first, you started 'the trend'

It is always good to be different(sometimes
)...I am glad it did not go down like a lead ballon but I like it so that is all that matters in the end i guess

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.