Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Mongoose are good exhausts and quite popular with members on here so there shouldn't be any concerns about the quality of it.

Price doesn't look too bad either seeing as it includes the downpipe too. Only obvious thing missing would be a sports cat or decat pipe, other than that the advert says all fixings included so nothing should be missing.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(troy45 @ 24 Nov 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mongoose are good exhausts and quite popular with members on here so there shouldn't be any concerns about the quality of it.

Price doesn't look too bad either seeing as it includes the downpipe too. Only obvious thing missing would be a sports cat or decat pipe, other than that the advert says all fixings included so nothing should be missing.

cheers for the quick reply troy

so all that is missing is a sports cat then?

could i fit a mongoose sports cat at a later date and just keep the standard cat for now'?

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
QUOTE(nk03nat @ 24 Nov 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>could i fit a mongoose sports cat at a later date and just keep the standard cat for now'?
Yes, nothing to stop you doing that if you wanted to - I'm selling a new Mongoose Sports cat as it happens, yours for £300

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(troy45 @ 24 Nov 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, nothing to stop you doing that if you wanted to - I'm selling a new Mongoose Sports cat as it happens, yours for £300

nice plore there mate lol i`ll keep that in mind

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
Not to bad a price bearing in mind that there's no CAT / de-CAT included.

I run a full Mongoose system apart from the CAT (which is a 100 cell PDUK part) and I love it to bits, great peice of kit IMO and sounds very nice

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Ryan @ 24 Nov 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not to bad a price bearing in mind that there's no CAT / de-CAT included.

I run a full Mongoose system apart from the CAT (which is a 100 cell PDUK part) and I love it to bits, great peice of kit IMO and sounds very nice

so it this the same as yours i.e FULL SYSTEM (only apart from your PDUK cat?)
any sound clips of it?
do u fill much difference in power or torque?

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
QUOTE(nk03nat @ 24 Nov 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>so it this the same as yours i.e FULL SYSTEM (only apart from your PDUK cat?)
do u fill much difference in power or torque?

Yep that is the same system as me

Here's a very useful link to exhaust systems, see post two
LINKY

1 - 11 of 11 Posts