Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again guys,

Found a Mongoose turbo downpipe for 155 delivered, which looks a fairly decent price. It would be my first mod, and I know in theory I should buy the race cat at the same time, but it's going to be a gentle process due to funds. Is this a decent way to start? And also any recommendations in Hull area that would fit without charging the earth? I can get the DS one for 240 fitted including new fitting kit with their xmas offers...

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
I'm sure the DS boy's would fit it for you
. They've probably changed as many down pipes as they've had hot dinners.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Hello again guys,

Found a Mongoose turbo downpipe for 155 delivered, which looks a fairly decent price. It would be my first mod, and I know in theory I should buy the race cat at the same time, but it's going to be a gentle process due to funds. Is this a decent way to start? And also any recommendations in Hull area that would fit without charging the earth? I can get the DS one for 240 fitted including new fitting kit with their xmas offers...
I belive the cat is the most restrictive part bud, so that is the 1st part I started with, Oh i went for the DS race cat aswell.

·
Formerly known as wabbit1
2,791 Posts
Hello again guys,

I'm selling a Magnex Downpipe and Sports CAT if you want them mate? Magnex are made by Collins (Who also make Mongoose)

http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/classifieds/item/1030-3-magnex-downpipe-sport-cat/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts