Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey troops just wanna see what your all running and what power you all have got?

ST500

engine mods: K&N panel , (soon to be fitted) dreamscience race+ , (also to be fitted soon) DSCI intercooler.

Power: TBC (hopefully 270bhp)

·
Registered
481 Posts
I just have the Code Red and it can be a handfull, what exactly are these cars like to drive when they have 300bhp

·
Kalmar Union
1,301 Posts
296bhp, 425nm using just 1.11 bar .

It is very usefull to know what max. boost pressure is being recorded to produce claimed outputs......

Regards, Don.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
DS dsci
DS race+
magnex downpipe
magnex 100cell cat
magnex cat back

286bhp
331 lbs torque

before i fitted the DS dsci so maybe 290bhp maybe....

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
QUOTE(theboy @ 1 Jan 2010, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just have the Code Red and it can be a handfull, what exactly are these cars like to drive when they have 300bhp

I know what you mean,i just have code red level2 software and the car goes really well
cant wait for the other mod's to come

·
Registered
648 Posts
PDUK 100cpi sportscat and 3" downpipe

DS modC

DS cias

Radtec ic

RS clutch/flywheel to help cope with it all

not been on a RR so not sure of the BHP, but i have to admit that it is pretty much the same as my old M3 power wise

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(GHST @ 1 Jan 2010, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know what you mean,i just have code red level2 software and the car goes really well
cant wait for the other mod's to come

What you thinking of getting? I am thinking about the Code Red induction but i am not sure what extra it will give me

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
QUOTE(theboy @ 1 Jan 2010, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What you thinking of getting? I am thinking about the Code Red induction but i am not sure what extra it will give me

Either code red or dsci induction
maybe dsci for the noise. Full exhaust system first though i like the look of the new dreamscience one

·
Registered
918 Posts
My ST-2 is running 275.5bhp and 325lbs/ft

Only mods for this power is;

DSCI Induction Kit
DSCI Decat pipe
DSCI Mod C map

Plus lots of good servicing lol

Rob

1 - 20 of 27 Posts