Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I am just gauging interest to see how many people would be interested in a club stand and attending Modified Live at Oulton Park.

Here's the website Modified Live 2010

One of things I wanted before becoming the rep was a show in the North West area and for the North West members to be able to attend a show without travelling miles to do so and this was the closest I could find. Although the North West area is large and I understand that some of you will still have a decent distance to travel.
I have already emailed them and we can have a club stand if we want and the price is £15 per adult and kids under 12 are free.
The Oulton Park show is on a Saturday for some unknown reason, but it did look a good day out. Click for last years event.

Obviously the whole club would be welcome and I have looked at the Premier Inn website and there are a couple of hotels within 5-10 miles of Oulton Park should anyone want to stay over on the Friday or after the show on a Saturday.

Let me know what you think and whether anyone would be interested.

Cheers
Si

1. thestumper Paid
2. ARW Paid
3. gazofwigan
4. ST Tommo Paid
5.xxbazzaxx Paid
6.turbo bob Paid
7.Paulted Paid
8.coxy1978 Paid
9.boost junkie Paid
10.danbo1390 Paid
11.tatz27 Paid
12.ST55 Paid
13.Kennyj75 Paid
14.theboy Paid
15.DaveCHCI Paid
16.cncrob Paid

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Poss me too, it's only 20 mins from here

Especially if there's events on with any sort of noise, Oulton are restricted to how many noisy Sundays they can have and these can't kick off till midday so that's, most likely why it's on a Saturday. The usual where someone bought a house near a racetrack then complained about the noise

Looking at the photos on the website, for the poduim shot is it me or has the chap in 3rd place eaten all the pies?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
You would be off meeting up outside the event and parking in the public carpark, that way you wont get put next to all the chav stuff with there music playing full blast all day.

The photos on their site don't show one bit of the car show, picture a McDonald's car park on a Friday night.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(ST Tommo @ 6 Dec 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>im defo up for this one only 5 mins from my house so wont take me long to get there

Nice one Matt.

QUOTE(Mick @ 6 Dec 2009, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You would be off meeting up outside the event and parking in the public carpark, that way you wont get put next to all the chav stuff with there music playing full blast all day.

The photos on their site don't show one bit of the car show, picture a McDonald's car park on a Friday night.

Shall I put you on the list then.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Storm @ 6 Dec 2009, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Plse add me
(Laura is out that night, so travelling alone!!!)

Would prefer to stay over the night before

Added Scott.

There are a few hotels close to Oulton Park, I probably wont be staying over as I live about 30 mins away but it is certainly a place we could all meet at in the morning and convoy to Oulton Park.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts