Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1041 - 1060 of 1096 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Finally have an update from my dealer ordered a MK4 performance blue June 2021 now changed to MK4.5 in fantastic red. Vin number assigned build date set for September 12th baring any more hold ups should take delivery by the 20th September 2022 🤞 only about 450 days wait time. Only upside is it looks like the trade in value on my current car is still the same as the original deal but with an extra years payments so much more equity to bring down the monthly price.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Finally have an update from my dealer ordered a MK4 performance blue June 2021 now changed to MK4.5 in fantastic red. Vin number assigned build date set for September 12th baring any more hold ups should take delivery by the 20th September 2022 🤞 only about 450 days wait time. Only upside is it looks like the trade in value on my current car is still the same as the original deal but with an extra years payments so much more equity to bring down the monthly price.
The fantastic red is...err...fantastic. See my photos earlier in this thread. Lets hope it comes early for you. You'll love it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, I managed to find a ST that is being delivered in October. Confirmed build date is 9th of September.

Originally I ordered a GTI, but VW is taking too long to deliver and at the back of my mind I had regrets for not going towards the ST. Luckily the deal I found was the same configuration I did with the dealer back in the beginning of the year. Only I could negotiate a slightly lower price!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, dealer has just confirmed that mine was built 1st Sept. It left factory in Belgium on the 2nd with an estimated delivery to dealers 1st October. Hoping It might get here sooner as my sons Fiesta ST only took 3 days to arrive from Spain!!!!!
When did you order yours? i feel like i'm being fobbed off a bit - ordered back in Jan for an expected June delivery, then Sept, now it's Oct!

·
Registered
50 Posts
When did you order yours? i feel like i'm being fobbed off a bit - ordered back in Jan for an expected June delivery, then Sept, now it's Oct!
I wouldn’t say you are being fobbed off but more like your dealer was giving you false hope as no one in January could give a timescale. My order was changed over to the new model in January and my build date was today

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all...impatiently waiting for news on the delivery of my ST here in Perth, Australia. Managed to find a dealer over east in a small country town who had an unallocated one, so had to pay a bit to get it transported the 3,500+km (2,100+ miles) across to here. Ford Aus have given me a ship name its allocated to, just trying to work out if its on its way or not. The dealer hasnt been able to give me much info.

If i have a VIN is there a way of checking its progress/location? and also confirm the full specs?

Im going to go through the whole thing again as ive put a deposit down for one of the last Fiesta ST's to arrive here as well (expected Mid Jan 23).

Edit/Update: Have confirmed the car is on its way! Left the dock on 17/08, last port was Durban, South Africa (3 days ago) and now heading towards Melbourne due on 01/10. Then its off to the dealer to sort and then on a transporter to cover the 3500kms to Perth. Should have it in my hand by the mid to end of October.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I've just specced mine up on there and if I was ordering today it would cost me another £4.5k :oops: Thats not including the 0% APR now being 1.9%. That track pack would take the car to £42.5k - absolute madness - I'd want an fully specced RS for that kinda money :cautious:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've just specced mine up on there and if I was ordering today it would cost me another £4.5k :oops: Thats not including the 0% APR now being 1.9%. That track pack would take the car to £42.5k - absolute madness - I'd want an fully specced RS for that kinda money :cautious:
I'm about the same... I'm about to speak with the dealer about what can be done. With the new price increase now also and the fact that my car hasn't progressed to build, the price I got quoted will be honoured however the RRP will have gone up and I suspect I will now be shafted with the new tax bracket....:poop:

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,680 Posts
My ex-demo (28 miles) C43 only cost me £5k more than that!

1041 - 1060 of 1096 Posts