Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1024 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Shocking and mostly all their own doing. Unfortunately cheaping out cars, and you VW will backfire dramatically. Strange Kia/Hyundai don’t see the need to cheap out, their i30N is upgraded in all departments including power and torque and exactly what you want and expect

·
Registered
242 Posts
Maybe its time for a "Mk4.5 Review by Owners" thread.
Review of what though? Will be the Media system and seats as everything else is the same depending on options. Suppose only if you had them side by side you could compare the lights, seat comfort and tyre grip if a couple of totally unbiased qualified people did it. Pointless really though as it's 95% plus the same car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Review of what though? Will be the Media system and seats as everything else is the same depending on options. Suppose only if you had them side by side you could compare the lights, seat comfort and tyre grip if a couple of totally unbiased qualified people did it. Pointless really though as it's 95% plus the same car.
Bye

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. Looking to change my Mk8 Fiesta ST for a new facelift Mk4 Focus ST at some point this millennia. Does anyone have any inside knowledge as to when the order books will open up.

Also, I can find and solid information as to what has been changed on the facelifts other than the new front end, seats, infotainment and digital dash. What's new and what dare I ask has been removed compared to what the pre facelifts had?

TIA

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi all. Looking to change my Mk8 Fiesta ST for a new facelift Mk4 Focus ST at some point this millennia. Does anyone have any inside knowledge as to when the order books will open up.

Also, I can find and solid information as to what has been changed on the facelifts other than the new front end, seats, infotainment and digital dash. What's new and what dare I ask has been removed compared to what the pre facelifts had?

TIA
Can't speak for the order books opening up again however this was the price and spec list back from January before production on the FL was halted.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts

TIA
Standard tyre changed from Michelin PS4 to Pirelli Pzero

·
Registered
242 Posts

TIA
The LCD dash didn’t change for facelift it arrived in mid 2020 along with the headlight washer system being removed at the same time. A number of items that were standard became extras or much more expensive on the FL but cannot remember what these were and maybe the odd item no longer available at all. The proper fog lights have now gone but the most controversial apart from the seats is the removal of the really nice climate and infotainment controls in the FL.

1001 - 1020 of 1024 Posts