Ford Focus ST Forum banner
841 - 860 of 1024 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, my delivery date of 6th March has come and gone. Update is now 9th April. We'll see.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thats what I ordered.
I hope I’m wrong for your sake but I think your dealer is stringing you along there. I ordered a MK4 in Jan 2021 and then I was told they ceased production and had to submit a new order in Jan 22 for the new model like a few others on here. The new model was supposed to go into production from Feb and a couple have arrived in the dealers so far. Unless you’ve got one from an old order that was in production already but the order got cancelled so you took it over perhaps. That might be wishful thinking though. I can’t see why they would offer a new model and honour the price of the old one if they ever thought the original order would materialise.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I must admit I'm not even bothering to chase my dealer. If it comes great, if not, I've not lost anything.
I have to be honest I'm getting a little fed up with the whole thing now.

At least I've got my mk3.5 to play with.

·
Premium Member
MK4 ST Estate 2.3L Ecoboost Manual Fantastic Red
18 Posts
I saw yours down EH when I went down yesterday to pick up some parts - the red looks alot darker than the pictures suggest!
I went to sign the paperwork today and saw it to, not the best day as raining! I think it definitely changes in the light but still happy with the red. Will finally get my hands on it next week. 🙌

·
Registered
44 Posts
I can confirm the above is correct. My dealer just rang and told me. They have stopped taking orders and they are moving production elsewhere. It will be 4 months at least before anything starts again but bearing in mind what’s going on in Ukraine, it’s insignificant really

841 - 860 of 1024 Posts