Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,273 Posts
id never have another car without blis,i reckon its worth every penny for the cross traffic alert,not so fussed over the blindspot part as like you say you check yourself anyway but for reversing out of parking bays its ideal for cars/pedestrians,idiots on bikes etc

· Registered
1,273 Posts
I'd never have another car without cruise control but I've learned from talking to people that some never use it so couldn't care less about it....which just goes to prove how we can all be different with our priorities.
that is so true, i personally never use cruise so wouldnt be bothered about that at all, you cant always reverse into a spot either,if i did that on my drive id scrape the bumper as its on a slight incline so have to reverse out,another thing worth considering now its getting cold are frosty morning starts in the dark when theres loads of condensation from the exhaust or its foggy as this obscures the camera and your field of vision so the cross traffic helps no end,the main problem when buying a used car is trying to find one with it fitted as its a pretty scarce option

· Registered
1,273 Posts
the seats look ok but i shouldnt think they will be a patch on recaros,ford have obviously binned them to keep costs down yet again which usually means a poorer product, i may be wrong though so it will be interesting to see what folk think when theyve driven the cars for a while

1 - 8 of 8 Posts