Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ordered new Focus ST last October with estimated April build and to be delivered end of May. I was given 22.5K p/x for my 2019 Focus ST for end of May. Just been given today from dealership that Ford have officially released documentation to dealers that the ST will only be built with Sync 4 and estimated for September/ October build. Dealership priced the deal up for October as an experiment and my P/X was now 15K plus the new ST pricing has also gone up. Luckily they are still honoring the original price.
15k!! That’s lies from them immediatleySounds like they are using the fear of loosing more money to keep you locked in to the deal and stop you doing a runner for an i30N 🙄

a few dealers near me are throwing 2019 examples out the door at 28-29k and they’re selling quite fast

·
Registered
21 Posts
Make sure you get some wheel sealant like autoglym wheel protector on them tailpipes or they will be a tainted rust coloured mess in a matter of weeks

apply the above Once a month should keep them like new

·
Registered
21 Posts
I can’t understand why Ford didn’t put Stainless steel tips on. It’s just the same mild steel as the rest of the exhaust.
I was hoping they would have sorted it for the facelift but in all honesty they haven’t improved a thing apart from their profit margin

I tried q7 tips, they look ****e. Stick out way too far and have a tendency to move over time. Sadly fabricators want you to buy a full £800-1000+ system just to have nice tips. One fabricator I went to that’s done work for me before said full system or nothing not interested in tips and said he’d already at least 10 mk4 owners come in before me asking for tip solutions. I know full well I’d pay £200 to have just tips done

just like builders, joiners and most trades they aren’t interested unless it’s a big job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts