Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
3,622 Posts
You were meant to read between the lines to find the hidden meaning in my comment. :D

When dealers make a charge for this product a mark up of around 900% is not uncommon.....but I wouldn't take it even if it was free.

A person in your position will know that Autoglym Lifeshine is not a bad product, but the correct application method is critical for it to be effective. Unfortunately the overall majority of dealer applied paint protection products will not be done correctly.....in fact I wouldn't trust any dealer to even wash my car!

Hopefully yours will be applied correctly, but like you say it will not detract from your brand new ST experience. :)
:yep: Spot on

·
Registered
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
3,622 Posts
Not really, it will have my private plate on and tbh the difference isnt worth the delay as my current ST needs a 3rd year service and two new tyres.
Didnt you have a MK3 RS at some point Dal ?

I toyed with the idea of getting a MK4 ST but decided to get a new RS as its such a capable car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

So glad I did

Attachments

·
Registered
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
3,622 Posts
Im currently in Gran Canaria an ive just been behind an Electric Orange ST in our taxi, then sat down at the restaurant and saw ur post....weird!! The Orange Fury does look amazing, im happy with my choice #orangeisthenewblack cant wait til September! Changing from a white diesel ST2 so its a big change up for me, im loving reading everyones first impressions
Haha that is weird never seen an EO abroad when on holiday. Enjoy your meal and rest of your holiday mate...roll on September :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
3,622 Posts
They may not have been approved to do the HG recall by Ford. I wanted mine to go to Aberdare Ford as a good mate of mine is the main guy in the service dept but said they are not authorised by Ford.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts