Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah straight from the dealer. Magnetic colour though as Blue has been discontinued :(
I also ordered from dealer. Pity they don't do the ST in the Desert Island Blue like they do with the ST-Line. I would have gone for that if they did as both my previous ST cars have been Blue. I went for the Fantastic Red.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
thats a nice colour (y) anyone know if they come with a spare wheel as standard? cant see anything about that in the spec/options
can you only order from ford at the moment as drive the deal and carwow dont seem to be offering any

·
Registered
20 Posts
thats a nice colour (y) anyone know if they come with a spare wheel as standard? cant see anything about that in the spec/options
can you only order from ford at the moment as drive the deal and carwow dont seem to be offering any
I asked at the dealer about a spare wheel and they said yes.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
thanks,i was thinking about going for the mk4 but now the facelifts coming out i may wait a bit longer and see what sort of prices they are,at the moment though it looks like ford dealers are the only ones offering them for sale
does anyone have any pics of the facelift in any of the other colours apart from green?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you have any update on this? Mine was built on 20th Jan but hasn’t moved from the assembly offline stage since then. Which is the status update for assembled. Due 12th March.
Jack there are a load of cars that have the ‘assembly offline’ status that are waiting for headlights apparently according to some Ford employees in another group.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered mine on Nov 6th 2021, spoke to dealer last week and told provisional build date in April but expect that to change. Was told August when I placed the order though.
Apparently it’s changing all the time. Ordered 10th Dec, showing as April build. Have you asked for a screenshot to be taken of your order on the Ford ‘Vista’ system? It gives you more detailed info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jack there are a load of cars that have the ‘assembly offline’ status that are waiting for headlights apparently according to some Ford employees in another group.
It had an expected delivery date of 10th March on 20th January as well which they said was longer than usual so maybe the wait had been accounted for. Hopefully they come soon!

Do you have a link to the other group?

21 - 40 of 46 Posts