Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning,
Im looking for some input as I'm wanting to put an exhaust on the Focus but as usual it's a hard decision because there are so many options.
I'm thinking Scorpion GPF back just now then removing the GPF later but now it's down to getting one with the back box or go balls out for the Predator version then add the resonator link pipe later as I take it the Predator without any sort of resonator will sound like a WRC Focus.
What do you guys think?馃

Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
Depends how anti social you want to be!

I have the Moubtune turbo back exhaust system on mine and like that it sounds raspier than standard without being over the top.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Doris

Thanks for your reply.
Looking for a low tone, i see Scorpion seems to be most popular and i found a place called KMS, seems to be ok with a cheaper price aswell.
I ordered a Forge induction kit from Pumaspeed and still not here either

Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
Nice. I have a DS induction on mine. Scorpion have a nice bumble to them and are slightly louder, from what I understand. Have you compared them on YouTube?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Morning guys, well went baws out and got the Scorpion Predator GPF back after listening to the video they have online and theres no way they had the Predator fitted for it.
I started it to check for leaks and folk thought i had GT3 RS on the ramp in Sport!
Its definitely louder and it does drone in the cabin unless you take your foot off and cruise.
Think i may have just got the normal GPF back now馃檲

Anyone else got this fitted?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts