Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone happen to have a spare good condition cold air boost pipe?

Just found mine has a deliberate slips in it and i need to replace it, nothing on ebay other than the 157/158 from ford and the aftermarket ones. Looking fr OEM only.

Post (paypal) or local pickup with cash.

(dudley area)

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,421 Posts
Would anyone happen to have a spare good condition cold air boost pipe?

Just found mine has a deliberate slips in it and i need to replace it, nothing on ebay other than the 157/158 from ford and the aftermarket ones. Looking fr OEM only.

Post (paypal) or local pickup with cash.

(dudley area)
I’ve got one somewhere in the shed bud which one is it you need send me a pic and I’ll dig it out for you 👍

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So i brought a pro hose from ebay, well its got to go back so would anyone know a good make and one that does fit the pfl unlike the pro hose one.

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why was the pro hose sent back?
The length was close to 3cm off and the bend by the throttle body was not bent enough so the radiator was pushing the hose, the width at the top that fits on the throttle body was also too small and i spent 6+ hours trying to get it on.

Defect item so i've paid the price for a OEM one off A and K Motorsport.

·
Premium Member
MK2 facelift st 2000 puma millennium Chinese 125cc scrambler
1,901 Posts
The length was close to 3cm off and the bend by the throttle body was not bent enough so the radiator was pushing the hose, the width at the top that fits on the throttle body was also too small and i spent 6+ hours trying to get it on.

Defect item so i've paid the price for a OEM one off A and K Motorsport.
The pro hoses cold side boost pipe is awful, the dimensions are way off and the fitting for the map sensor is pathetic at best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.