Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 mk2 5 door pfl in performance blue, CP320
1,348 Posts
For those of us of a certain vintage, this is the stuff of dreams. Circa £80k mind, but what a thing!

Saw this a few weeks ago, lovely car, just need that lotto win. White with blue RS stripes please.
They also do a MK2 🤔

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
For those of us of a certain vintage, this is the stuff of dreams. Circa £80k mind, but what a thing!

Fantastic but I think I prefer the Mk2 and their made in Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

·
Premium Member
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
1,876 Posts
You could go for this one, if you’re feeling flush. 😁
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
Mk3 ST Sabre 350R
308 Posts
Oh the whiff of nostalgia, getting it sideways in a Le Mans green Mk1 1300GT before 'drifting' was a thing. Takes me right back.

·
Premium Member
Nick - Mk3.5 FL ST3 Moondust Silver
5,745 Posts
Only going sideways? You were obviously not trying enough! I had several capri's & got quite used to going into a corner facing one way & coming out facing the other!!!! All these 'youngsters' with all the nanny systems & 'driver aids' now-a-days don't know they are born!!!!!!!
Hands, feet, & ass in seat - that's the only driver aids you need - and usually eyes out on stalks as well!!

ohh and someone else whimpering in the passenger seat as well to keep the car balanced right...................

·
Premium Member
Mk3 ST Sabre 350R
308 Posts
Well, I wasn't revealing too much detail, but it did swap ends a 'few' times and on the odd occasion may even have 'kissed' the kerb and bent/broke a track rod end/ball-joint (whoops!!). Sometimes one needs to go up to, or even exceed the limit, just to establish where 'the limit' actually is. Suffice to say, the white knuckled passenger(s) was/were mandatory, someone had to chip in for petrol money, that was back when £5.00 used to move the petrol gauge needle off empty. I think a fiver's worth of ESSO Supreme+ 99 equates to just vapours nowadays.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts