Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
llast chance guys and girls as i need figures for the meal. 24 coming so far will be good to see more . sunday to the eagle and child Auckley DN9 3HS meal is booked for 14.00 hours i think the meal is £6.50 but it is nice.

·
Registered
476 Posts
QUOTE(buzz @ 19 Feb 2010, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>llast chance guys and girls as i need figures for the meal. 24 coming so far will be good to see more . sunday to the eagle and child Auckley DN9 3HS meal is booked for 14.00 hours i think the meal is £6.50 but it is nice.

Hey m8y - What day/date? (EDIT)Just seen other post doh! he he he :) it's tomorrow :) sorry bud won't be able to come along tomorrow

·
Registered
158 Posts
QUOTE(buzz @ 19 Feb 2010, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>llast chance guys and girls as i need figures for the meal. 24 coming so far will be good to see more . sunday to the eagle and child Auckley DN9 3HS meal is booked for 14.00 hours i think the meal is £6.50 but it is nice.

Buzz,

Are we still on for this today, the snow is already 5/6cm deep here
we have the Landrover so will be ok just the others

Graham

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
oh well, that's saved me starting an argument with 'er indoors.. there's no way I'm driving to Donny in this..maybe next time

·
Registered
893 Posts
I've decided Im going to have to give this one a miss I'm afraid it's still snowing here
and I just don't fancy the risk of going out in
weather like this unless i really have to, sorry buddy hopefully weather will treat us better next time.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sorry Buzz, but I'm gonna have to cancel too, atm I can't even see across the road it's snowing that heavy.....
weather. Getting fed up with snow now 3 months is long enough.....

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
WTF happened last night...........

Dont think i'll risk the van ( car out of action ) in this weather mate - Sorry!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(frankse @ 21 Feb 2010, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Buzz,

Are we still on for this today, the snow is already 5/6cm deep here
we have the Landrover so will be ok just the others

Grahamno mate sorry but snow is 4 inch deep here mate.

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,446 Posts
I was going, then my sons football coach reminded me we had a pre arranged 10 pin bowling match for them, then that got cancelled, so was ready for the Buzz mini meet, now that's been cancelled, might just go to the office.

Jazz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts