Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hi to all. wondering if anyone interested in a mini meet at mine. we have a great pub down the road with ample parking space and great food. Spoke with the vicar of sheff and he is all for it. PM me if u are interested. Cheers Buzz.

.A quick reminder to just update who will be attending the mini meet at mine on the 21st of this month at the Eagle and child Auckley Nr Doncaster approx 13.00pm. Would like to know who will be attending and who will be eating as i need to book a few tables.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Is this a start of an annual cleaning fest around yours buzz......

Will do my best to make this pal !!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
QUOTE(RIK @ 4 Feb 2010, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is this a start of an annual cleaning fest around yours buzz......

Will do my best to make this pal !!!!

Annual cleaning fest for who???? I clean it more than you do

·
Registered
172 Posts
QUOTE(matt.long1978 @ 5 Feb 2010, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Annual cleaning fest for who???? I clean it more than you do

Don't be forgetting you've volunteered to clean my wheels before the ford fair too, since you're gonna put the 20's on for it

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Berilac @ 5 Feb 2010, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't be forgetting you've volunteered to clean my wheels before the ford fair too, since you're gonna put the 20's on for it
u lost me there mate

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
QUOTE(Berilac @ 5 Feb 2010, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't be forgetting you've volunteered to clean my wheels before the ford fair too, since you're gonna put the 20's on for it

You beat me to it mate

·
Registered
893 Posts
Since when did i volunteer ???? more like badgered pffft I think you should clean em yourself it's not like they're difficult try cleaning the CK's

·
Registered
172 Posts
QUOTE(matt.long1978 @ 6 Feb 2010, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Since when did i volunteer ???? more like badgered pffft I think you should clean em yourself it's not like they're difficult try cleaning the CK's

I think you volunteered when you said "I may as well clean yours as it's not like I'll need to clean mine when I put the other set on"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts