Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
This will be the last meet off the year.

If anyone fancy it.

Sunday dinner at the Arena Square.

3 Arena Court, Attercliffe, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 2LF

Eating at 1.30pm

The Vicar
3 Meals

matt.long1978
(Captain Slow) 1 Meal

weSTie
2 Meals

Nick A
Poss

stevie b asbo

frankse
2 Meals

jonomitch87
1 Meal

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
QUOTE(vicarofsheff @ 12 Dec 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This will be the last meet off the year.

If anyone fancy it.

Sunday dinner at the Arena Square.

3 Arena Court, Attercliffe, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 2LF

Eating at 1.30pm

The Vicar

Berilac

matt.long1978
(Captain Slow)
stick us do tony as a poss might have to work not sure yet

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(jonomitch87 @ 13 Dec 2009, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>are people taking familys and partners to this?.....not cos i want to bring her, just dont wanna look a sad lil looser on my own

It is open to any one mate.

Some of us will be taking our wives or partners and children.

And some members turn up on there own.

No one is left out.

·
Registered
414 Posts
QUOTE(jonomitch87 @ 13 Dec 2009, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>are people taking familys and partners to this?.....not cos i want to bring her, just dont wanna look a sad lil looser on my own

bring her alomg mate. Pam my wife goes to them all
PS thought you were coming Sunday mate

·
Registered
158 Posts
frankse

Tony,

As you know had a s**t couple of months, so count Chris and me in on this one, need cheering up....

Graham

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The pub has said that there is no need to book but like weSTie has said it might be better to book.
So would you please let me know how many will be in your party please.

I don't think there will be an issue if a few more turn but it is better to be safe not sorry.

Thanks

·
Registered
474 Posts
QUOTE(buzz @ 14 Dec 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>bring her alomg mate. Pam my wife goes to them all
PS thought you were coming Sunday mate

cant bring her, she'll be bored silly. she hates car talk lol

I did put a message on my piccy thread of wheels that im on nights, so couldnt make it. sorry

·
Registered
414 Posts
Vicar.Ifeel so upset to say that i will not make the meet mate 27th as we have to move out of the bungalow on the 23rd of December. so it will be impossible for us to attend due to the importance of the house move and Xmas day having 16 guests. Have 1 for me mate. merry christmas feller. really looking forward to the new year meets. give my love to caz and the family, have a good one Tony. Take care.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(buzz @ 15 Dec 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Vicar.Ifeel so upset to say that i will not make the meet mate 27th as we have to move out of the bungalow on the 23rd of December. so it will be impossible for us to attend due to the importance of the house move and Xmas day having 16 guests. Have 1 for me mate. merry christmas feller. really looking forward to the new year meets. give my love to caz and the family, have a good one Tony. Take care.

Sorry mate.

I am going to look at making it a regular meet at the arena square.

You i will have to make the next one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts