Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
The ultimate is for the mk2 bud, I think he is letting the mk3 people know that may want milltek
Yeah I know Les. James is a good friend, I know both him and his car personally. I was asking him if he was considering the Milltek Ultimate for his car through his connections with Pumaspeed. James has a pre-facelift.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I know Les. James is a good friend, I know both him and his car personally. I was asking him if he was considering the Milltek Ultimate for his car through his connections with Pumaspeed. James has a pre-facelift.
No Nick I'm keeping my Dreamscience exhaust. Tony at Pumaspeed said himself that as long as you have an exhaust with a 3 inch diameter or similar the brand doesn't really make any difference it's just personal preference on sound etc.
I'm a big fan of the DS exhaust, I do like the Mk2 Miltek exhaust but I don't think the price is justified over the DS option.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
No Nick I'm keeping my Dreamscience exhaust. Tony at Pumaspeed said himself that as long as you have an exhaust with a 3 inch diameter or similar the brand doesn't really make any difference it's just personal preference on sound etc.
I'm a big fan of the DS exhaust, I do like the Mk2 Miltek exhaust but I don't think the price is justified over the DS option.
Fair comment mate! I do like the look of the Milltek exaust I just wondered if you fancied a wee bit more sound
Nothing wrong with the DS exaust mate either its a nice one too. I have plans for my exaust too in the new year - will tell you more on the 29th.

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fair comment mate! I do like the look of the Milltek exaust I just wondered if you fancied a wee bit more sound
Nothing wrong with the DS exaust mate either its a nice one too. I have plans for my exaust too in the new year - will tell you more on the 29th.
Look forward to it mate.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Do you keep your ford warranty with this as dont mountune use miltek for their exhausts? Or do I need to wait for when mountune do the upgrade packages?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts