Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have bought a Focus ST 57 plate. The mileage light won't go off! Na am certain it wasn't on when we picked it up so am guessing i've knocked something on?

Anyone can give me any clue how to turn it off? The car is locked.

Thanks

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(Lizzie @ 8 Jan 2010, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi

I have bought a Focus ST 57 plate. The mileage light won't go off! Na am certain it wasn't on when we picked it up so am guessing i've knocked something on?

Anyone can give me any clue how to turn it off? The car is locked.

Thanks

If you mean the green screen then Mine stays on for quite a while after the car is locked, not sure if you can disable it though. Ive had people ask me why it stays lit up, any actual reason?!

·
Registered
379 Posts
mine stays on ages aswell.. sometimes its quick sometimes it takes ages.

i think ive found a pattern though - if i finish driving the car turn it off and lock it, it goes off quick, but if i unlock the car to get a CD out or something, lock it again it stays on for ages.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ha ha- I ain't that slack! - not far off mind.

Thanks for info though, we did turn engine off and then continued to 'play' with the new toy- probably why it stayed on so long then !

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,446 Posts
glad you got it sussed lizzie. you should become an owner member. it really would be the best £10 you ever spent. loads of great tips, and friendly advice from real owners, plus discounts from the site sponsors. its the
's own little community. enjoy your

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.