Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ppl

well as it says above i may have to sell the
. me and my girlfriend was planning to buy a house near the end of the year so we would have had time to save but i received some great news on new years day of which was that I'm going to be a daddy
. so we still need to find a place and now have money for the baby too, which i doubt i can do while still owning the
. it would free up some money for a while which will help and of course i have to think of family first.

just wondering what u guys think i may get for it. its a pre face life ST EO Dr 06 with Miles on the clock with a threw extras but no mods so its std

cheers nathan

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Luton-Reza @ 18 Jan 2010, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Congratulations on the news pal, sorry about the sell though! Get a 5 door instead!!

cheers mate..
its not just coz its a 5 door lol its the cost of running it would love to keep it.. i would only sell at the last option

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Congratulations on the baby news mate !!!! - Best news you can get!! ..

I know it seems the best option at the minute mate but the you ALWAYS seem to find the money one way or another and you'd only end up regretting it. Having a child dosent have to mean the end of things....

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well buddy, most definitely rather you than me!! I swear I remember your name as being a fairly recent one who's only just made the
purchase?

Children are wonderful and all that horse plop but only once you've say down and gone "right, we both want a kid, how's the cash looking? Not enough yet, ok let's wait a bit longer." *time*passes* "ok, what about now? got enough to not have to do anything rash like flog the car, take a second job, buy a bigger house? Awesome, let's roll." News of me having an unplanned baby are the things of my nightmares

Having said that, good luck with it all

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(yoinkster @ 18 Jan 2010, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well buddy, most definitely rather you than me!! I swear I remember your name as being a fairly recent one who's only just made the
purchase?

Children are wonderful and all that horse plop but only once you've say down and gone "right, we both want a kid, how's the cash looking? Not enough yet, ok let's wait a bit longer." *time*passes* "ok, what about now? got enough to not have to do anything rash like flog the car, take a second job, buy a bigger house? Awesome, let's roll." News of me having an unplanned baby are the things of my nightmares

Having said that, good luck with it all

yer mate only got it in sept which is funny as thats when to baby is due this year

and yer i would have loved to saved money then decided to have a baby and buy a house but it wasnt planned so needs must..
its only a last thing option any way, but i would save on petrol as i do ABOUT £350 A MONTH just on petrol to/from work

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(RIK @ 18 Jan 2010, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Congratulations on the baby news mate !!!! - Best news you can get!! ..

I know it seems the best option at the minute mate but the you ALWAYS seem to find the money one way or another and you'd only end up regretting it. Having a child dosent have to mean the end of things....

cheers mate im so happy.

and i now it dont have to be the option but its the cost of running it that will get too much with cost of the baby and house too. its ok at the min as im living at my parents. but when the house and baby arrives i could be saving on petrol to pay other bills

·
Registered
773 Posts
Congratulations on the baby news!!!!
and good luck with sorting out a house too - house hunting ourselves here so know it's not easy to find the perfect little pad.

Hope you can sort something out about the car but you are right that family has to be the priority.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.