Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
hi all
Once again many thanks to everyone that attended in february. We really appreciate the great turn out that we had. It was also great to see a lot of new faces, so if you've not been to a meet before don't be afraid to come along.

We'll convoy to RAF Cosford from Star City again, or you can meet us there. I'll post the details of this the week before.Star City - B7 5SA

Don't forget, you'll need to pay for a car parking ticket @ £2.50, so make sure you've got some change!

See link below for more information on The Midlands Breakfast Club-
http://www.midlandsb...fastclub.co.uk/

Location - TF11 8UP
Hope to see you there

Many thanks dazz

dazz
2JAYMZ fiestastoc.com
daveCHCI
steve g
xxbazzaxx
boost junkie /REALLY WANTED A ORANGE

gray
Marcdavid (less the OTTS )

STEO
dwrowley
the old man
np247921
chris
the engineer
ARTICMONKEY
mcst
choproy
harmy2010
c8DGT
nessypickel
leo-st
shammo007
kzfocus
sjowen
25 craigybaby

If any one is interested 'Chopproy' has got a clear rear fog lamp for sale- for a facelift ST. He will be bringing it to the meet & wants £20 for it. If any one is interested please let me know.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi Dazz

Put me down for one chap

When you post the joining instructions can you advise which way round to park
, I would hate for Dave to
me again

Cheers

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(STEO @ 11 Feb 2010, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Dazz

Put me down for one chap

When you post the joining instructions can you advise which way round to park
, I would hate for Dave to
me again

Cheers

Sorry mate, See you next month.

STEO can you park next to me this time? I want to see how much lower your springs make the car look from the front (issues with access to my drive)

·
Registered
477 Posts
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 11 Feb 2010, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>STEO can you park next to me this time? I want to see how much lower your springs make the car look from the front (issues with access to my drive)

no probs if possible

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
OOOWWW, This one's filling up fast. I'll take one of the last few spaces, and I promise to bring my normal sized
this time not the
"Honey I've shrunk the Kids version".

Or maybe I should sell the fiesta and bring another mystery car, humm decisions...........

·
Registered
133 Posts
this next meet must be one of the fastest takeups in history
I had a shock when I looked last night to see if the list was up and 10 places gone
David

·
Registered
477 Posts
QUOTE(The Engineer @ 12 Feb 2010, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OOOWWW, This one's filling up fast. I'll take one of the last few spaces, and I promise to bring my normal sized
this time not the
"Honey I've shrunk the Kids version".

Or maybe I should sell the fiesta and bring another mystery car, humm decisions...........

I want that ford anglia that was at the last show

1 - 20 of 154 Posts