Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
1,599 Posts
Hi all

Once again many thanks to everyone that attended in November. The weather was truly atrocious, so I really appreciate the great turn out that we had. It was also great to see a lot of new faces, so if you've not been to a meet before don't be afraid to come along.

Fingers crossed it'll be dry for December's meet, if you're interested in coming along, let me know and i'll add you to the list.

We'll convoy to RAF Cosford from Star City again, or you can meet us there. I'll post the details of this the week before.

Don't forget, you'll need to pay for a car parking ticket @ £2.50, so make sure you've got some change!

Hope to see you there

Many thanks

Rich

***update 09.12.09****

We'll be convoying to Cosford from Star City for those that want to tag along. Can everybody get there for 8:00 so that we can get to Cosford in good time. any questions let me know

Star City - B7 5SA

Rickylee
the old man
dazz
The Engineer
Chris
sjowen
dwrowley
shammo007
northernmonkey
3DGuru
choccymonster
12. tommiman_st
13. leo_st
marcdavid

Links:

Midlands Breakfast Club Website

October's Meet

Location - TF11 8UP

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
Oooooh - put me down as a possible?

This is not very far at all from my parents - I might be able to wrangle doing a Christmas pressie swap with them at the same time.....

Nothing definite - need to look into the logistics.

Looks like a cracking meet.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Cheers Rich,

Yeah I'm out of plaster but been to the hospital today and they still wont let me drive it. My old man's loving it, gets to drive it.

I am back there next week so hopefully I'll get the all clear then.

See you on the 13th

·
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(choccymonster @ 23 Nov 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oooooh - put me down as a possible?

This is not very far at all from my parents - I might be able to wrangle doing a Christmas pressie swap with them at the same time.....

Nothing definite - need to look into the logistics.

Looks like a cracking meet.

OK - put me down as a definite, if that's OK?

I shall be there!!

First time to this sort of thing. I shall be coming across from Shrewsbury area - what time are we supposed to be there?

·
1,599 Posts
Yeah of course that's fine Dave! It'll be great to have you along, though that makes 3 Dave's so it might get a bit confusing!
I can have a chat with you about the GAT Memorial Rally.

The majority of us will be convoying from Birmingham, but you'll be coming the opposite way, A5>M54. We usually arrive at Cosford between 8:30 and 8:45. One of the other Dave's (3DGuru) met us at Cosford at our last meet. There's two places where you could wait for us: there's a lay by on the A41 just after you get off the M54 where you could park and wait for the us to drive past. This can sometimes get quite full as I think it's the waiting place of choice! If not there then you can do what Dave did; drive onto the base, follow the signs for the museum, until you come to all the cars. The main 'meet' car parking area is on the left, Dave pulled up outside this and waited for us, or there is the museum car park. That way we can all park together. If you get there after us you might not be able to park with us

Hope this makes sense, if any of it needs clarifying let me know! I can let you have my mobile number just in case you take a wrong turning.

·
3,942 Posts
OK!!

I shall attempt to be at the layby on the A41 at around 8am, and watch out for you going past......

I'll PM you my mobile.

(Not the actual mobile you understand - that would be odd. I'll PM you the number with which the mobile is associated. That's far more useful.
)

·
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've added you guys to the list.

I've put the details of the convoy on the original post. We'll be convoying from Stab City as per usual. See you all on Sunday, finger's crossed for clear skies!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.