Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant wait any longer to see others photos so hopefully this will encourage you to post yours up.

Just a couple of ours

STEO's motor. He arrived late, parked the opposite way to the rest, and it was dirty! Tut Tut

My personal favourite is the stripped out Mini, check out that washer bottle!

If any of you wish to see a few photos from the RAF museum the album is here

ALBUM

Now I hope this has encouraged the rest of you with pics to post them here!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nissan gt R does it for me . spoke to a bloke in washington the other day who was washing his and he,s up for taking me out for a spin in his .

·
Registered
218 Posts
How impressive was that GTR though. The exhausts looked like something off a space shuttle and the wheels were bigger than the average car.
This pic doesnt really do them justice..they were massive! The brakes on the front (not pictured) were mere millimetres smaller than the wheels themselves and would have stopped continental drift...

gtr_wheels.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
... here are some sensible pics of some thoroughly nice chaps enjoying a day out... what a turn out! Apologies if yours isn't here..I don't think I took pics of everyones..I started running out of battery (I think someone fitted my camera with a Ford alternator..)

f.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

g.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
sorry i didnt come. forgot it was the step dads bday.. ill be at the next one i hope looks good. are there always that many cars at cosford?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(gray @ 9 Feb 2010, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry i didnt come. forgot it was the step dads bday.. ill be at the next one i hope looks good. are there always that many cars at cosford?

Well the vid on the website shows alot more! I can imagine the summer ones get v.busy. The cafe was rammed full, the queue for food & a brew was monsterous.

·
Registered
218 Posts
QUOTE(dazz @ 9 Feb 2010, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It gets vv busy in the summer

Excellent. I can't wait! Are we allowed to have a bbq with one of those disposable thingys? At the very least it's defo time to get a nice little picnic together!

Dazz, what happens when loads of people want to come and that field gets full before everyone has arrived? Is there an overspill or somewhere bigger so they can accommodate more cars?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts