Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Just got back from having the wheels aligned at MPG http://www.midpointgarage.co.uk/home.html and can confirm if a minimum of 10
's book in we can get a dyno run for £35quid each instead of the normal £65

As ive never had mine on the rollers yet and theirs a few of us in this area i thought we could start a list and then maybe get a date together, loads of parking space too

1. Mike ( np247921)
2. Harmy2010
3. DaceCHCI

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Depending on the date. Put me down on the list. i may aswell see what my car is doing with a dodgy clutch, it will give me the kick up the bottom to work harder so i can change it

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
obviously it will all be date dependant as i work every other saturday myself, il give them a bell on monday to see how many runs we can have
How much would a slipping clutch affect the figure by? Reason i ask is im aware of someone whos had thier car on the rollers after its had DS stage2 fitted, they got a very good reading but they also have clutch slip

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
ill come if im not at work as i work offshore it wud have to be in my 2 weeks off as i regulary visit my family and friends in middlewich and crewe

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Seeing as about 30 of us attended the NW Rolling Road day at Ric Woods today you might find people wanting to leave it a month or 2 before having another go.

Maybe not so much of an issue if you're only looking at getting smaller numbers to run there.

I remembered spotting the place next door with the Hub Dyno when I was there but forgot that MPG had one themselves too

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
QUOTE(troy45 @ 6 Feb 2010, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seeing as about 30 of us attended the NW Rolling Road day at Ric Woods today you might find people wanting to leave it a month or 2 before having another go.

Maybe not so much of an issue if you're only looking at getting smaller numbers to run there.

I remembered spotting the place next door with the Hub Dyno when I was there but forgot that MPG had one themselves too

the mazda tuners on the end of the block

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
QUOTE(np247921 @ 6 Feb 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>obviously it will all be date dependant as i work every other saturday myself, il give them a bell on monday to see how many runs we can have
How much would a slipping clutch affect the figure by? Reason i ask is im aware of someone whos had thier car on the rollers after its had DS stage2 fitted, they got a very good reading but they also have clutch slip

if anything dude, u'd make less power if your clutch was slipping

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
QUOTE(np247921 @ 6 Feb 2010, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just got back from having the wheels aligned at MPG http://www.midpointgarage.co.uk/home.html and can confirm if a minimum of 10
's book in we can get a dyno run for £35quid each instead of the normal £65

As ive never had mine on the rollers yet and theirs a few of us in this area i thought we could start a list and then maybe get a date together, loads of parking space too

1. Mike ( np247921)
2. Harmy2010
3. DaceCHCI

Never had my car on the rollers so you can count me in.... Dont work weekends

·
Resident Grease Monkey
12 Posts
i took a small but fun convoy down to MPG last month and all i can say is wow what a clean workshop drooooollll lol. i will poke a couple of the locals to me and see if they are up for it, will be nice to see what else they can do apart from perfect tracking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts