Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Looks like the door glass has to come out then the panel unbolts from the door - the panel is the door glass regulator assembly. Possibly the door loom connector undoing and pushing inside the door plus the 3 door latch screws and the 2 above and below the latch holding a retaining bracket too. Looks complicated, hopefully someone's actually done it and can help more

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
want to get behind is so can sound deaden the door skin aswell as sound deadening the metal panel hopefully someone has done it can can give me some info on it.Thanks troy for your info

·
Registered
293 Posts
want to get behind is so can sound deaden the door skin aswell as sound deadening the metal panel hopefully someone has done it can can give me some info on it.Thanks troy for your info
hi ade did you manage to do this as I need to fit my led door handles ant has done for me, spent hours trying to feed wires though with no luck, would be so much easier if I take the mechanism out,

thanks in advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.