Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol just been hiding under the big rock we call work, and moved house etc so been hectic, go in and settle just in time for christmas though, 3 weeks ago we moved!

as for don't get too drunk, too late was on the lash till hafl 3 this morning, thank god i wasn't called out to work today, i don't wanna go to work today!

damn you waito, couldnt you have been a month later lol!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
whats happenin doble buddy!?

i bought an 8ft x 5ft scotland flag to tarnish your car with at ford fair and i coudlnt make it
instead its up on my wall in my new room, and its effin huge! shame i couldn't have plastered it on your car, oh well, always enxt time! haha

·
Registered
201 Posts
Damo seen your car parked/abandoned out side a house in coatbridge a few weeks ago on a saturday when the snow started tried to attract you attention with a few pop's and bangs lol hows things.

Stewart

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha stew mate you got me, I was looking out the window when u went by then i was enjoying the music of your exhaust, thats my new house!

it's getting parked there all the time, concrete runway type bit behidn teh footpath so the car, its great i can see it form my bedroom window compared my old flat i stayed in, couldnt see the car at all!

your motors still looking nice mate

Damo

·
Registered
201 Posts
QUOTE(Damo1 @ 29 Dec 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>haha stew mate you got me, I was looking out the window when u went by then i was enjoying the music of your exhaust, thats my new house!

it's getting parked there all the time, concrete runway type bit behidn teh footpath so the car, its great i can see it form my bedroom window compared my old flat i stayed in, couldnt see the car at all!

your motors still looking nice mate

Damo

Thansk buddy i am still thinking of changing but i dont know what for lol and my friend works for forsyth fruit just round the corner lol and you car was looking clean for all the bad weather we have been haveing

Stewart

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.