Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(STIOM @ 1 Jan 2010, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Look awesome mate!
If you dont mind me asking how much did it cost to get them done? Look far better than black alloys. They'd look aesome on my sea grey ST2!

Got them done at PX wheels www.pxwheels.com for £250. They also do them on ebay. You have to pay your £250 and they will send you the wheels (must be standard Focus ST alloys). You then swap them over with your wheels and return your old ones to them in the same boxes as the new ones came in. You don't pay any postage. Really easy. Just need to get a local garage to do the swap for you (will cost about £50) but preferably use one of the garages they recommend on their website. There will be one local to you. They will return your old alloys to PX wheels when they've swapped yours over. You can ring them on 01253 400230 or email on [email protected]

I found them really helpful on the phone and the finish on the wheels is excellent.

·
Registered
648 Posts
lmfao

so it was YOU!!!!!!

i called pxwheels a month back and they were waiting for some pre facelift wheels to come in, before they could help me

they called me back about a week-10 days back one evening

i couldnt answer as i was cooking for the kids

when i called them back the next day, they said the wheels went to someone else...as i didnt answer

looks like its your wheels i will end up with, refurbed in jan
lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Thunder#59 @ 1 Jan 2010, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lmfao

so it was YOU!!!!!!

i called pxwheels a month back and they were waiting for some pre facelift wheels to come in, before they could help me

they called me back about a week-10 days back one evening

i couldnt answer as i was cooking for the kids

when i called them back the next day, they said the wheels went to someone else...as i didnt answer

looks like its your wheels i will end up with, refurbed in jan
lol

OMG

Yes, you'll probably get my old ones. I had a similar situation when I got mine. I had to wait for reidyST (member on here) to return his to PX wheels so I got his old ones. Keep it in the family eh?
lol

·
Registered
648 Posts
QUOTE(Liz-whizz @ 1 Jan 2010, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OMG

Yes, you'll probably get my old ones. I had a similar situation when I got mine. I had to wait for reidyST (member on here) to return his to PX wheels so I got his old ones. Keep it in the family eh?
lol

how funny

at least i know the wheels are coming from a careful owner

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(mattylst @ 2 Jan 2010, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>couldn't`t help but notice but is there some1 in the back of your car as i can see a face near the front seat and middle pillow,really looks spooky like a ghost or something.
your car looks mint mate n i`m going to give them a ring for a set

its in the second picure,

Well spotted, hadn't noticed myself. Thats my 8 year old daughter who was supposed to duck down while the picture was being taken! Obviously she 'popped up' for that picture, little monkey!!!

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Merlin is looking great Liz and the wheels look really good in gun-metal, especially on such a shiny car

QUOTE(Liz-whizz @ 2 Jan 2010, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well spotted, hadn't noticed myself. Thats my 8 year old daughter who was supposed to duck down while the picture was being taken! Obviously she 'popped up' for that picture, little monkey!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.