Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure this is the right place to add this.

Been on here a couple of months since getting the ST in December. Now payday has come and I want to level up to a full member, just a couple of quick questions.

Can I pay via paypal?
What colour vinyl to go for, Sea Grey ST inside/outside? Grey would be nice but it's not there.
Show me yours!!!!!
What regional area does Romford come under Essex or greater london?

Thanks Jamie.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Not sure about your reigon or paypal question, But vinyl's.....Inside, unless you have rear tints. and any of the clolours would look good on Sea grey, especially red, black & orange. Might not really help with your decision, but oh well.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hi Jamie, Ive got Sea Grey and went for white with red ST lettering. Ive got internal on mine but will be changing to external so I can have the windows blacked out. She looks quite well with those colours. I dont have a picture and the cars at Dreamscience so cant take any for you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
On this topic! I'm seriously considering becoming a fully paid member of the team. I have bought myself a white ST. Are there any pics of the decals available before I decice which I would like??

Any help much appreciated!

Dave

·
Registered
124 Posts
On this topic! I'm seriously considering becoming a fully paid member of the team. I have bought myself a white ST. Are there any pics of the decals available before I decice which I would like??

Any help much appreciated!

Dave
Pity we can't see any...I just took a guess on the colours and hopefully they will look OK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.