Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
QUOTE(Russeh @ 30 Dec 2009, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My membership ran out yesterday and i went to renew my account, trouble is its not giving me any payment options and wont let me proceed. Any ideas?

I think the shop which includes the membership renewals etc was closed for the xmas period, i remember seeing a post from Marc i think it was.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, done it. is it a manual process for someone to update my account? my paypal email is different to my FSTOC email hope that dosnt make a difference

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
QUOTE(Russeh @ 30 Dec 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks, done it. is it a manual process for someone to update my account? my paypal email is different to my FSTOC email hope that dosnt make a difference

Yes, Marc needs to manually upgrade your account. It's usually done the same day. The email address doesn't matter it's done based on the username you input.

·
Administrator
12,111 Posts
QUOTE(Donna @ 30 Dec 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Glad I've seen this as my membership is up for renewal on the 4th

Donna, date joined might be different from when you're owner membership expires
>> runs off to check.

In your case it doesn't both are 4th Jan!!

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
QUOTE(Marcellus @ 30 Dec 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Donna, date joined might be different from when you're owner membership expires
>> runs off to check.

In your case it doesn't both are 4th Jan!!

Thanks Marcellus

I've just renewed now so that should give Marc plenty of time to work his magic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts