Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I remember a topic on here a little while ago about the delayed sending of membership stickers, however I can't seem to find it now. I paid my membership getting on for 6 weeks ago now and am still yet to receive anything so just wondering if there is still a delay?

Cheers

Rich

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great to see a moderator has moved this topic into a different room, yet chose not to do anything about the items I have paid for and not received!

A PM was sent to Marc, not heard anything back yet though........

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
QUOTE(STRich @ 11 Dec 2009, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great to see a moderator has moved this topic into a different room, yet chose not to do anything about the items I have paid for and not received!

A PM was sent to Marc, not heard anything back yet though........

Hello mate
That's a bit rude, this is the first I've known of the problem really since this thread was posted in a non-ask the staff forum and you only sent me a PM today?

The reason I have moved the topic (as I mentioned in my PM to you) was to serve as a reminder to send an email to [email protected] tonight once I get home, so it was with all the rest of them that seem to have gone wrong from the same time?

It was simply posted in the wrong place, and as this was a question to staff; I have moved this into the correct section.

I am not 'into' ignoring PM's and will act upon your request as soon as physically possible. As we rely on email and a third party supplier, there does seem to be instances where this breaks down (especially during periods of upgrades and forum down time).

I apologise that you have not received your stickers and will ensure that you receive these soon.

Thanks and regards

Marc - Forum Admin

QUOTE(JackUKNi81 @ 11 Dec 2009, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah mate im in the same boat paid my membership bout 4 weeks ago now and nothing through the door yet.

Ordered the st keyring and it was here in a few days its really good quality.

Hello mate - I will also chase up your request with DMB Graphics. Sorry for your wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts