Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I renewed my membership on the 10th of october,but still no window stickers and tax disc holder,
seems trivial,but hey I've paid for them and to be honest nearly 4 weeks for delivery does seem a bit excessive,
I have the order confirmation e-mail if required.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
As Phil has said. Give DMB graphics a ring 01527 574 666.

When you pay your £10 DMB are sent an automated email informing them that they are required to send out decals etc. You must have slipped through the net somehow.

Allan

PS Stop your moaning

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(Allan @ 6 Nov 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As Phil has said. Give DMB graphics a ring 01527 574 666.

When you pay your £10 DMB are sent an automated email informing them that they are required to send out decals etc. You must have slipped through the net somehow.

Allan

PS Stop your moaning

If your lucky they may send you two by mistake.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
QUOTE(PHILJB @ 6 Nov 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If your lucky they may send you two by mistake.

I have just sent Dave a PM informing him that you will not require a set the next time you renew Phil

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
QUOTE(Allan @ 6 Nov 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have just sent Dave a PM informing him that you will not require a set the next time you renew Phil

Phil you can have the spare set I got last time (Fiestastoc.com) that I decided not to put on my Focus

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll PM Dave at DMB,but surely the system must be flawed when you need to do this.[moaning over]

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
QUOTE(jim g @ 7 Nov 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll PM Dave at DMB,but surely the system must be flawed when you need to do this.[moaning over]

Not really, it works 99% of the time. Nothing's perfect after all.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(hjcrichard @ 7 Nov 2009, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not really, it works 99% of the time. Nothing's perfect after all.

1% is quite bad really,is this the age of the horse and cart

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump, I sent Dave at DMB a pm regarding this and no reply,so no stickers and tax disc holder

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
As far as I can recall from a earlier post's on membership pack's being delayed and was due to problems with the server back in November so I think there is a back log.

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
OK thanks folks. I will be putting a list together this week to make sure all of those people who signed up for owner membership at the end of November get their packs

Sorry for the delay.

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(Marc @ 10 Jan 2010, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK thanks folks. I will be putting a list together this week to make sure all of those people who signed up for owner membership at the end of November get their packs

Sorry for the delay.
cheers marc. add me to your list.
recieved, thanks marc.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts