Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that havent seen this it'll be quite interesting I would expect.
Those Megane 250 RS's are awesome, I'd love to get my hands on one!

Linky

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
boy the megane looks like a great handling car. just get the feeling the looks will date quickly!
especially the rear lights!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Renault always seem to do well in the hot hatch stakes - for it to be able to outhandle an RS then it must be good!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Im actually in love with that megane.. i thnk its sexy as :censored:, its defiantly a marmite care though, people are gonna either love it or hate it thats for sure.

My mate works at Renault and im going down there tomorrow for a test drive hopefully!

Kinda getting worried incase I end up being in an extra £10'ks worth of debt

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I've worked for Renault in the past and owned a couple of ReanultSport Clio's and they do handle and go very well. Definately worth having a drive of. The previous shape Megane R26 with the LSD is quality. Pity they don't screw them together well. lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
Surprise Surprise, Renault get yet another rave review from EVO, i wonder whether it could be to do with the glossy expensive adverts Renault put in their mag......

·
Formerly known as wabbit1
2,791 Posts
Hate the look of it, sticky out side skirts, eBay rear lights & bank robber face mask?!? Only on a Frenchy
awful looking car IMO

However, I've no doubt that the handling will be
hot as most hot Renaults can keep up with an Evo or Scooby through the twisties let alone an ST or RS.

I'm always gonna be a Ford man though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts