Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Are there any meets in the midlands? Like Coventry?

I see loads of ST`s around and wonder if they meet. Theres a nice Orange Facelift with black alloys not far from me as well as what I wanted orignally and all white one.

Do any of these guys meet?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(ben toney @ 27 Feb 2010, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>where abouts in coventry you from?
im from coventry aswell, pick my new ST3 up on Monday

actually live just north of cov in Bedworth.....

what colour u got it in?

Mine has just developed its first issue

but otherwise its all good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(ben toney @ 27 Feb 2010, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>im in allesley so not to far.

got it in frozen white.

Nice choice. I wanted white orignally. I`m thinking of getting my alloys blacked.

White will look heavy...theres a white one with blue stripes in Radford.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(ben toney @ 27 Feb 2010, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What colour is yours? Yea mines White with black wheels
you should try and sort a midlands meet out!

ah man thats sick! (as in good).....u got it from new or did it already have them blacked?

Mines Red.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(ben toney @ 27 Feb 2010, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's brand new 10 plate, they come black now

I`ll have to look out for it. If you find out if theres any meets near here somewhere let us know.

I wanna find someone who willndo mine but do a good pucker job!

I was even thinking of putting 19`s on there. At the moment its all stock but I`m thinking of starting to to tinker with it a little now.

You gonna mod yours?

·
Registered
93 Posts
There is a place in brum just off the m6 by star city called laptab! They do a top quality job! Had some done there in the past.

Yea just a few things there and there so keep a eye open!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
We should all have a little mini meet. I would enjoy going down the A446 and A45 to get to Coventry. Ah i had some good times commuting when i used to go uni there last year

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(Bal @ 27 Feb 2010, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you find out if theres any meets near here somewhere let us know.

Hi Bal, welcome to the club,

There are two forums in our area for meets etc.

East Midlands Forum

West Midlands Forum

If you want to mod the car then become an owner member and get access to all the other forums. Best £10 you'll ever spend, and should you buy things from forum sponsors then you'll get discount as well! I reckon I have saved over £400 on standard prices from sponsors.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Harmy2010 @ 28 Feb 2010, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We should all have a little mini meet. I would enjoy going down the A446 and A45 to get to Coventry. Ah i had some good times commuting when i used to go uni there last year

im liking th idea of mini meet. when do ya reckon?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts