Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
744 Posts
@Bookwyse It is a bit dead tbh that's why I popped over to Cardiff the other weekend and met up with some of the south wales guys for sunday breakfast. Going over there on the 29th sept for a drive through the welsh mountains with them. depending where you are your probably more than welcome to come along their a friendly bunch.

As for meets in our area depends where and when atm I am working every Friday and Saturday night except for the last weekends in sept and November. I am going to try and go to castle combe on the 27th October with the welsh guys for a RR day but mine will be purely a flying visit to get it tested and get back to sleep before the Saturday night shift. Again you would be welcome to come along just let Geoff know in the threads in their region

I am near woking.

· Registered
Phil MK 2.5 ST
312 Posts
Hi Bookwyse,what have you got in mind ? There was a meet at Bluewater back in March, a lot of people put there name down for it however most didn't show so perhaps there isn't the appetite for it due to lack of reliability. Depending on where and when there are four or five of us who may be able to make it.

· Registered
744 Posts
@PBL yeah I was one of the guilty party for not coming along due to coming off a night shift late was far too tired to deal with the drive over sadly :eek: :facepalm:

Soon though I am going to get my weekends back as I am planning on leaving tescos either end of November or December haven't decided yet.

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The where and when all depends on what people would prefer.

I was going to suggest either the diner on Detling Hill or the one on Bluebell Hill.

A lot depends on where people are coming from and when they are free.

Im in Sittingbourne and am willing to travel but sadly the South Wales Meets I am already booked on those days

· Registered
328 Posts
Well up for a meet as Im only in Margate bookwyse,,I went blue water in March an met the lads,,like pbl said quite a few didnt turn up but still a good crack,,we forgave you wigs lol,,its all about timing as some of us have to work weekends etc,,,but we defo need a meet as my boys driving me mad bless him lol,,,

· Registered
744 Posts
Depending on day and time I might be able to come along. Saturday 27th I am popping over to castle combe for the RR that the south wales group is organising. If anyone fancies it speak to welshgeoff on here. I am leaving my night shift quickly blasting over there getting it tested and then going home to sleep ready for my Saturday night shift.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.