81 - 100 of 115 Posts

Registered
MK3.5 ST-2 (Frozen White)
Discussion Starter · #81 ·

Changed the air filter cover over from this:
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper

To this:
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Bumper

2 days of spraying and clear coating and it's come up ok. Certainly makes a difference. Not only is the noise louder but the throttle response is so much better. Next job, induction kit. In readiness for this, I removed the heat shield and the GF decided to help me with this and dropped one of the clips down the front of the engine bay 馃う so now I have a clip rattling around down there. I've had a look underneath but at the moment, I cannot get to it without going onto a ramp. Hopefully it'll find a way out or it'll get found when the front comes off for the intercooler as part of the MP275 upgrade.....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Didn't know about it but knowing my luck it won't get included due to short supply. I grabbed it whilst I could and I've just ordered a set of Predator fog light covers as well on a nice black Friday deal.....

Registered
Sarah - Mountune M365 - Focus ST MK4
Nice, don't blame you tbf. I didn't get any black Friday deals for Doris. Thought about the dreamscience performance kit but my driveway is too steep and she will graze her chin getting in and out if I lower her 馃槴

Registered
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
My thoughts exactly. I did think about Maxton splitters but then saw how close I was to the kerb the other day when parked and I'm now thinking I'd ruin them quickly or won't be able to park right up in the space properly.

Premium Member
Alan St500
My thoughts exactly. I did think about Maxton splitters but then saw how close I was to the kerb the other day when parked and I'm now thinking I'd ruin them quickly or won't be able to park right up in the space properly.
Mine isn鈥檛 that low and I鈥檝e scraped the front if I had a splitter on that would now be in the bin 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Right, maybe I'm having a "stupid" day but, I ordered the mountune induction kit which arrived yesterday. Just been looking at it and it's not what I expected. From watching YouTube vids, I expected more parts. What I expected, from the videos, was a high flow induction hose to connect at the airbox, the induction pipe, a coupler and then the pipe down to the turbo. What I got, was the induction pipe and the coupler to connect to the turbo pipe so now I've got to buy the high flow induction pipe as well, which surprise surprise, is out of stock. The videos are so misleading as I was expecting more parts and was prepared to change much more than I've actually received.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
The website shows what I received, maybe it's the videos that are misleading as I was expecting a bit more but looks like I will also need to order the high flow pipe as well.

81 - 100 of 115 Posts